Google Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Coleslaw - Carrefour

Hi all, as I want to lead a  healthy life, as always, I chose to eat salad as my dinner. Initially, I just wanted to eat some fruits, but there isn’t any cut fruits in Carrefour (only in Jusco?).

But then I came across this coleslaw. There is a wide variety of fruits, vegetables and potatoes for you to choose from. The price is RM 1.29 per 100 g. I think it’s definitely a good bargain. I took lots of purple cabbage (as I knew it’s an expensive vege), green pepper, red pepper, carrot, cabbage, watermelon, dragon fruit, potatoes, tomatoes, etc. ( I can’t remember all the names). Finally, I poured 2 spoonful of mayonnaise and thousand island sauce on top of it.

Yummy!!!

 Image027 Image028 Image029

The fruits are cold and the vege is crispy. It’s really nice!

Address: Carrefour Sutera Utama, Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai.

My ratings:

Value

image image image image image

Comment: The whole box of coleslaw costed RM 4.41. To me, I think it’s still okay, not too unreasonably expensive.

Deliciousness

image image image image image

Comment: 5-star. The iciness of the fruits and crispiness of vege are certainly a great combination. I gave 5-star because it’s not only delicious but it also makes me feel healthier after eating, haha!

4 comments:

  1. Eh but Mayo and Thousand Island are bad salad dressings! create toxic for u nia...maybe u can try vinegar plus olive oil...that makes a perfect healthy salad :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just put 2 tablespoons only... No olive oil or vinegar there. They only give 2 choices - mayonnaise and thousand island sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is good bargain. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can also add half a carton of milk, or a small papaya + a few bananas to your "over-light" dinner.

    ReplyDelete