Google Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Restoran Black Canyon

Today I feel bored, so I called my friend to go out for lunch. We met at Jusco Tebrau and we took some time thinking what to eat. At last, my friend suggested that we try Restoran Black Canyon.

Image018

I am not a choosy type of person, so i said yes. We ordered a family set (for 2 persons). Here comes the meal. 2 plates of ‘square’ rice, one curry soup, and one curry paste chicken + prawns.

Image011 Image014 Image013 Image015 Image017

Oh ya, the curry soup contains some chicken, mushrooms. I also remember there were 2 big pieces of ginger. haha…

Image012

Each of us are given 1 cup of iced lemon tea.

Total price for this meal is RM32.10 (after adding 10% service charge + 5 % gov tax).

My Ratings:

Value

image image image image image

Comment: RM 32.10 for 2 persons. That means it’s RM 16.05 per pax. Since it’s only chickens, prawns and some mushrooms, I think RM 16 is somehow slightly overpriced. So, I am giving just 1 star.

Delicousness

imageimageimageimageimage

Comment: The taste is just common. No surprise.

Address: Black Canyon Coffee

S46, Second Floor,

Jusco Tebrau City Shopping Centre,

1, Jln Desa Tebrau, Johor Bahru

Tel: 07-3544328, Fax: 07-3554329

P.S.: Chia Sin, please don’t be angry at me for just giving 1 star if you happen to read my blog here. Anyway, food preference is a very subjective thing. The ratings given above are just applicable to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment